Save Time and Log Your Request Online!!!
Procedure to Arrange a Visit:
In order to book your visit, you need to log a visit request with our Maintenance Team directly. You may do so:
- By Phone—(0818) 300 224 Choose Option 1 to book a new visit
- By Email— Service@RVR.ie / Email booking form available by request
- Or Online — By completing the form at the bottom of this page
To speed up your enquiry we will need the following info:
- Mobile Number For SMS Confirmation
- Site Address and Access Details For Visit
Please ensure that the person assigned to provide access to the property is freely available to do so at any time on the day of the proposed visit.
- Invoicing Address and Details – If Different to Above
- Email Address for your Invoice and Service Report
- Serial Number of Equipment – If possible!
- Any Faults etc. in the Event of a Breakdown
And finally we will require Credit Card Details to confirm and book all visits.
Step 1: Contact Us
We understand that it is important to our customers to be able to easily book a visit. We also understand that the winter season can be very busy with telephone calls in our department. With this in mind, we have devised a few systems that will suit all our customers so that you don’t have to wait around to log a request.
By Email— Service@RVR.ie / Email booking form available by request
Or Online — By completing the form at the bottom of this page
Our direct line (0818) 300 224 is attended by Department Administrators.
When I Phone I Get An Answering Service –
- If you get our answering service it means that our administrators are on calls helping other clients. From September through March our department is inundated with calls. Choose Option 1 to book a new visit.
But not to worry if the lines are busy, we check our voicemails regularly,so when you leave a message with contact details our administrators will revert ASAP.
Don’t like talking to machines?
- Don’t despair, our lines may be busy but we will return your call! You can also request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org that a booking form is sent to you straight away so you don’t have to wait to make your booking.
Can’t call during office hours?
- Our online booking form will facilitate your booking, and it will record all the details we need to arrange a schedule, so the next contact you receive from us will be confirmation!
Our administrators will review the schedule and contact you by SMS with a schedule proposal and a visit reference number. You will then need to contact us with your credit/debit details to confirm the schedule proposal.
As our technicians are on-call to attend emergencies and other urgent situations, we require that access to the property is freely available on the day of the visit. Our Technicians will contact you directly with notice of arrival by phone – generally they make contact the evening before with an approximate time, and on the day they would give an hours notice, unless you have specified that you require more.
How Much Will it Cost?
Please have a look at our charges by clicking the link below:
Our engineers will confirm price of parts on site or arrange that our office will contact you with a price.
How Do I Pay?
We require Credit Card details to book all visits. This card is stored on our secure banking server, and will be charged on completion of work and confirmation of your bill by our Engineers/Office. Phone 0818 300 224 and choose option 2 to confirm your visit.
You will receive a copy of your Invoice and Service Report to the email address you have specified on booking.
Anything Else I Need to Know???
We would ask all our customers to review our terms and conditions by following the link below:
- The RVR Energy Technology Limited Field Service Terms and Conditions may be downloaded here (PDF).
Our Engineers can be contacted directly via our internal phone system, with any questions following your visit.
If you have any other questions, queries etc. please do not hesitate to contact us:
• By Phone—(0818) 300 224
• By Email— Service@RVR.ie
Please click here to find More About RVR's Service and Maintenance Dept.
We look forward to facilitating your Maintenance and Customer Service Needs!