Immergas Magis Combo Plus V2 R32 Hybrid (System)
The Immergas Magis Combo Plus V2 is a hybrid split type air to water heat pump with integrated system gas boiler.
The Magis Combo Plus is available in 4, 6 and 9kW heat pump capacities and is suitable for use in many homes and apartments. It contains a highly compact outdoor unit and a packaged indoor condensing/hydronic unit with in-built 24kW system boiler.
It extends the benefits of a heat pump to homes with a high heat loss or those with radiators requiring higher flow temperatures than a standard heat pump can provide in colder weather.
The outdoor unit contains the heat exchanger, fan, four way valve and expansion valve. The refrigerant circuit must be connected to the indoor unit and filled prior to commissioning by your F-GAS registered installer. The Magis Combo V2 uses R32 refrigerant.
The indoor unit contains 24kW system boiler capable of supplying the heating system during colder weather. Both heat generators (heat pump and boiler) are capable of supplying water heating or central heating.
Weather compensation allows the heat pump to satisfy the heat demand during the majority of the heating season and the boiler provides the traditional comfort of gas in the coldest of seasons,
A smart auto-switching mode allows the Magis Combo to supply heat to the heating system using either the heat pump or boiler. It can be configured to switch between the two heat sources based on a combination of flow temperature and activation time (always prioritising the heat pump first), or on a fixed outdoor temperature switchover.
The Magis Combo is also capable of simultaneously delivering heat to the heating system using the heat pump while also simultaneously heating the domestic hot water cylinder using the boiler.
A flowmeter and water manifold, low consumption circulator, expansion vessel safety valve and 3-way valve, with the controller pre-configured for the management of up to three zones via an easy to use built in controller.
An optional external remote control panel is also available. One of these may be mounted in each zone, if desired.
- Split type heat pump with internal condensing/hydronic unit and compact outdoor unit
- Inverter driven rotary compressor offers excellent efficiency
- Variable speed helicoidal three blade fan with brushless motor
- In-built 24kW condensing gas system boiler can provide flow temperatures up to 80ºC
- Operates with outside temperatures as low as -10ºC
- Can manage up to three heating zones (1 direct and 2 mixed)
- Second mixed zone available as an option
- ErP compliant low energy circulation pump
- Built in expansion vessel and safety valve
- Low maintenance and quiet operation
- R32 refrigerant