250W PV Panel
REC Peak Energy Series modules are the perfect choice for building solar PV systems that combine long lasting product quality with reliable output. REC combines high quality design and manufacturing. REC Peak Energy Series solar panels deliver more power per square meter due to several design improvements including the introduction of three bus bars and improved contact between the cell and metal fingers, improving current flow.
The solar panels are easy to install with made-to-fit cables and multiple grounding points that reduce the ground wire needed in installation. They are easy to lift and handle and have a robust and durable design.
REC solar panels have an industry leading energy/carbon payback time of one year. This is a result of innovations such as the new fluidized bed reactor (FBR) polysilicon production process which uses 80 to 90 percent less energy than traditional methods.
- Weight (kg): 18.00
- Brand: REC Power Class (W): 250w - 260w
- Power Class: 250W Cell Type:
- Polycrystalline No. of Cells: 60 (6x10)
- Module Efficency: 15.10%
- Frame Type: Silver Anodized Aluminium - 38mm
- Backsheet: White Glass Type: 3.2mm
- Anti-Reflect Solar Glass Connector Type: MC4
- Product Dimensions: 1665 x 991 x 38 mm
Please note that products may differ slightly from the images shown.