4mm Cable Black 1m
TÜV approved solar cable intended for the interconnection within photovoltaic systems such as solar panel arrays. Suitable for fixed installations, internal and external, within conduit or systems, but not direct burial applications.
The solar cable is ozone-resistant according to BS EN 50396, UV resistant according to HD 605/A1, and is tested for durability according to EN 60216. The cable is designed to last at least 25 years. Being flame protected with a halogen free fire retardant system with low smoke properties these cables are designed for safety in case of fire.
- Voltage Rating (Uo/U) AC: 600/1000V DC: 900/1800V
- Temperature Rating Fixed: -40°C to +90°C
- Minimum Bending Radius: Fixed: 4 x overall diameter / Flexed: 5 x overall diameter
- Maximum Voltage (Umax): 1.8kV DC (conductor/conductor, non earthed system, circuit not under load)
- Maximum Conductor Temperature: +120°C (for 20000h)
- Test Voltage: 6.5kV AC according to BS EN 50395
- Sheath Colour: Black
- UV Resistant: HD 605/A1
- Low Smoke Halogen Free: BS EN 50267-2-1, BS EN 60684-2, BS EN 61034, BS EN 50267-2-2
- Ozone Resistant: BS EN 50396
- Flame Retardant: BS EN/IEC 60332-1-2
- Thermal Endurance: BS EN/IEC 60216-1
Please note that products may differ slightly from the images shown.