Basic SOL LUX V2 Solar Package
These high-efficiency vacuum collector kits contain the essential components required to install a solar hot water heating system. The matched components provide excellent efficiency and performance. Installation costs are reduced due to kit pre-assembly.
The Immergas Range of vacuum tube collectors offer excellent value as they have a low cost per kWh of output and a high efficiency. The collectors are also very easy to transport and handle as the tubes can be disconnected from the collector manifold.
Kits may be combined with suitably sized twin coil water heaters to provide a complete solar water heating solution.
Basic SOL V2 Solar Package includes:
1 CSV 14 Vacuum Collector (2.57 m2 of gross surface) complete with 1 aluminium support frame for one vertically installed collector
- Double low consumption pump station with safety valve 6 bar and flow rate regulator (1-6 l/min) with relative connection kit
- Solar central unit with temperature probes (Storage Tank Unit and Collector)
- 35 litre expansion vessel with accessories
- Complete hydraulic fittings for mounting the collector
- ¾" adjustable thermostatic mixing valve
- 1 tank of 20 kg of premixed glycol
- 4 brackets for slates and tiles for planar installation on sloped roofs with relative fixing accessories
Water Heating Tank and piping kits are available as accessories.
DownloadsBrochure CP4 XL Manual Inoxstor V2 Manual
Please note that products may differ slightly from the images shown.