Magis Hercules PRO Split Heat Pump 4-9kW
The Immergas Magis Hercules Pro is a split type air to water heat pump. There is a packaged indoor condensing/hydronic unit with an in-built 235L cylinder and 40L buffer. This is connected to a highly compact outdoor unit. The Magis Hercules Pro is available in three models and is suitable for use in many homes and apartments.
The outdoor unit contains the heat exchanger, fan, four way valve and expansion valve. The refrigerant circuit must be connected to the indoor unit and filled prior to commissioning by an F-GAS registered technician.
The indoor unit contains the heat exchanger, low consumption circulator, flow meter, expansion vessel, safety valve, 3-way valve, with the controller pre-set for the management of three zones via an easy to use built in controller.
It includes a three zone hydraulic manifold with individual flow and returns. It comes with one zone pump preinstalled and a further two may be added inside the unit. (sold separately)
• All the features of the Magis Pro
• 235L water heating cylinder built in
• 40L buffer cylinder built-in.
• Split type heat pump with pre-packaged internal
condensing/hydronic unit and compact outdoor unit
• Inverter driven rotary compressor offers excellent efficiency
• Variable speed helicoidal three blade fan with brushless motor
• Water flow temperature up to 65ºC max
• Operates with outside temperatures as low as -25ºC
• ErP compliant low energy circulation pump
• Built in expansion vessel and safety valve
• Low maintenance and quiet operation
• R32 refrigerant
• 3kW electrical resistance kit
• Two or three zone distribution manifolds
• Relay interface kit
Technical Manual Magis Hercules Datasheet Manual (indoor unit) Manual (outdoor unit) Sales Leaflet
Please note that products may differ slightly from the images shown.
Ecodesign / Ecolabel
Magis Hercules Pro 4/6/9
Please see indoor unit manual in downloads section above for product fiches.
Do you want a heat pump for your house?
RVR Energy Technology has been heating Irish buildings for over 40 years. Let us put our experience to work on your project.
Take our quick quiz to find out if your home is heat pump ready. If it is we can create and send a proposal for your project.
I need some technical information
Our technical catalogue is a handy download for installers and other technical customers.
It contains technical information for our entire range of domestic heat pumps, radiators and underfloor heating.