Immergas Magis PRO ErP Heat Pump (Split)
The Immergas Magis Pro is a split type air to water heat pump, with a packaged indoor condensing/hydronic unit and highly compact outdoor unit. The Magis Pro is available in 5, 8 and 10kW units and is suitable for use in many homes and apartments.
The outdoor unit contains the heat exchanger, fan, four way valve and expansion valve. The refrigerant circuit must be connected to the indoor unit and filled prior to commissioning by your F-GAS registered installer.
The indoor unit contains a flowmeter and water manifold, low consumption circulator, expansion vessel safety valve and 3-way valve, with the controller pre-set for the management of two zones via an easy to use built in controller.
An optional external remote control panel is also available which may be mounted elsewhere in the building.
- Split type heat pump with internal condensing/hydronic unit and compact outdoor unit
- Inverter driven rotary compressor offers excellent efficiency
- Variable speed helicoidal three blade fan with brushless motor
- Water flow temperature up to 55ºC
- Operates with outside temperatures as low as -20ºC
- ErP compliant low energy circulation pump
- Built in expansion vessel and safety valve
- Low maintenance and quiet operation
- R410A refrigerant
- 3kW electrical resistance kit
- Two or three zone distribution manifolds
- Relay interface kit
Energy efficiency class:
Magis Pro 5 55oC35oC
Magis Pro 8 55oC35oC
Magis Pro 10 55oC35oC