MEX VSX heat pumps (11.5-17kw)
The MEX VSX is a monobloc air to water heat pump from Thermocold, a leading Italian manufacturer of chillers and heat pumps. Thermocold is a division of Trane Technologies.
The MEX VSX can deliver up to 60°C and is available in heating capacities from 11.5kW up to 17kW, and may be cascaded to provide larger capacities. They are available in single phase or three phase options and are ideal for many domestic and commercial applications.
ThE MEX VSX features a hermetically sealed twin rotary DC inverter compressor and has variable speed axial fans. This combination offers very high efficiencies at part load conditions. An expansion vessel, pump, safety valve and flow switch are built in.
The MEX EXR units are designed in compliance with the ErP Directive 2009/125/EC. Ecodesign compliant EN14825 data is available for low (35°C) and medium temperature (55°C) applications.
- Twin rotary hermetic inverter controlled DC compressor
- EC fans with variable speed control
- Copper tubed evaporator coils with aluminium fins ("GOLDFIN" coating as standard)
- Stainless steel brazed condenser with factory closed cell insulation
- Hydraulic circuit with expansion vessel, water brushless pump, safety valve and air release valve, shut-off valve, flow switch, in/ out temperature probes.
- Electronic expansion valve
- Advanced microprocessor control
- Reversible - can also provide cooling
- Weather compensation
A wide range of options and accessories are available including:
- Anti-vibration mounts
- Touch screen remote control with cascade control
- Modbus / RS485 BMS integtation
- Condenser antifreeze protection electric heater
- Hot water diverter valve
DownloadsSales Leaflet Case study - Bethany House Nursing Home
Please note that products may differ slightly from the images shown.