Victrix Zeus Superior 32 2 ErP
The Victrix Zeus Superior 32 2 ErP is a high efficiency condensing gas boiler with a 54 litre stainless steel water heating tank. It will provide central heating and hot water for homes with up to two bathrooms. The need for a separate hot water heating tank is eliminated and the supply of hot water is automatically controlled by the boiler. The boiler complies with the new ErP directive, meaning that the boiler is fuel efficient and is supplied with an EcoLabel.
- 4 star Energy Efficiency (92/42 EU Directive).
- Modulating heat output from 6.9 to 32 kW.
- Stainless steel storage tank with capacity of 54 litres.
- Very fast 7.5 minute heat up time for a fully heated tank of water.
- Eliminates poor water pressure performance of traditional combi boilers.
- Automatic Hot Water priority control ensures a constant supply of hot water.
- Wide modulation range of 20% - 100% to exactly match heating needs.
- Weather compensation - The boiler can automatically adapt it's operating temperature to the prevailing weather conditions. This enhances comfort and energy savings.
- Control panel with handy digital display and traditional knobs.
- Inbuilt frost protection.
The boiler is eligible for an extended (6 year) warranty if it is installed along with an extended warranty kit (see accessories) by an RVR Approved Installer.
Energy rating: XL
DownloadsSales Leaflet Technical Manual Ecolabel + Product Fiche CE Certificate Immergas Extended (6 year) Extended Warranty leaflet
Parts StoreNG Parts LPG Parts
Please note that products may differ slightly from the images shown.