Alliance - Diecast Aluminium Radiator
They have the large surface area and output that are ideal for use with modern heat pump systems.
The radiators are available in four models - 350, 500, 600 and 800 (model name refers to centre-to-centre height), and in assemblies of 4, 8, 10 or 12 sections.
- High surface area radiator suitable for use with modern low temperature heating systems.
- Modern, aesthetic design.
- Tough radiator ideal for all home environments.
- Exceptionally high quality finish using electrostatically applied epoxy polyester powder.
- Complies with the European Standard UNI EN 442-2
- Alliance radiators are available in white - RAL 9010.
- Guaranteed for 15 years from installation.
A 6 section radiator is shown (for illustrative purposes).
When sizing Alliance radiators for low temperature applications use the output figures for 30 degrees.
Each join requires 2 joining nipples and 2 washers as well as a Nipple Key tool.
Maximum of two radiators joined together. Maximum number of sections when joined is 20.
Please note that a charge of €53 plus VAT is applicable to orders of radiators under €500 plus VAT. We will contact you to arrange the additional payment after the order has been placed.
Please note that products may differ slightly from the images shown.