Mitsubishi Hydrobox EHSD-VM2D (FTC6) for R32 split heat pumps
The Mitsubishi FTC6 split hydrobox offers a highly adaptable heating solution for retrofit or new build. It is designed specifically by Mitsubishi Electric to integrate with the Ecodan split air source heat pump range and a third party cylinder.
The split hydrobox provides hydraulic components with an advanced simplified graphical user interface and controls. Fast commissioning via an SD card and energy monitoring functions are now included.
- Simple graphical control
- 2-zone energy efficient space heating control
- Sleek modern design
- Compatible with Mitsubishi Electric wireless room controllers
- Pre-plumbed and wired for faster installation
- Hybrid function, for use with conventional boilers
- SD card commissioning
- Cascade function for multiple unit control
- Energy monitoring as standard
DownloadsInstruction manual CE Declaration
Please note that products may differ slightly from the images shown.