Immergas boiler training
We are currently running training courses on Immergas Domestic Boilers. The course consists of a short overview of the Immergas range followed by comprehensive hands on service training in a dedicated training centre.
Availability - Spring 2017
There are courses currently running. There is availability left on the following dates:
21st March - Galway - Maldron Oranmore
28th March - Cork - Radisson Little Island
4th April - Limerick - Kilmurry Lodge
- System Boiler - Victrix EXA 24X,
- Combi Boiler - Victrix Maior 35 TT
- Storage Combi Boiler - Victrix Zeus 26
- Flueing and accessories
- ErP considerations
- Electrical - Power Supply, Earthing, Volt Free Connections
- Hydraulic - Pipe configuration, Condensate & Safety, Tundish
- Mounting - Clearances, Flueing, Bracketing
- Options - Weather Compensation & Hot Water Priority
- Operation - Gas Pressure, Combustion tests, Operating Modes
- Troubleshooting - Fault Codes, General Troubleshooting
The training costs €100 + VAT, which will be refunded as a credit on your next purchase of an Immergas boiler. Tea/Coffee and lunch is included.
To attend a course you must be RGI registered. Places are limited - First Come, First Serve.
Interested in booking a place on one of current training days? Choose your preferred date and call Elaine McCarthy on 064 6689527 now.