Send us your details
If you are involved in a project which requires sizing of heat pump, underfloor, radiators, solar etc, please send us details of your project and we'll review them and provide a proposal.
We can assist on both new build and retro-fit and also whether you have a residential, commercial or industrial building. We will review your details and give you a quotation and any technical details required. There is no charge for this. Depending on the technology, we ask you to provide us with some relevant details:
- For sizing a heat pump system in a new build, please send us your plans along with the provisional BER report showing the Heat Loss Indicator (HLI - average w/m2K per m2)
- For sizing a heat pump system for retro-fit where a BER has been carried out, please ask your assessor for the HLI and provide it to us with as much information as possbile (with plans if possible).
- For sizing a heat pump system for retro-fit where a BER has not been carried out, please give us as much details about the installation as possible - size of house, year of construction, underfloor or radiators, number of occupants and bathrooms, have insulation upgrades been carried out, etc.
- For sizing underfloor, please give us your floor plan
- For sizing radiators, please give us either a floor plan or a schedule of room sizes.
- For anything else, please give us as much information as possible and we will get back to you with further information.
Please send the details to firstname.lastname@example.org, including a reference name for the project. If you would like us to call you for more information, please include your contact details.Email us now