Magis PRO V2 Split Heat Pump 12-16kW
The Immergas Magis Pro V2 is a split type air to water heat pump, with a packaged indoor condensing/hydronic unit and highly compact outdoor unit. The Magis Pro is available in 12, 14 and 16kW units in either single phase or three phase supply (designated with "T" in model name) and is suitable for use in many homes and apartments.
The outdoor unit contains the heat exchanger, fan, four way valve and expansion valve. The refrigerant circuit must be connected to the indoor unit and filled prior to commissioning by your F-GAS registered installer. The Magis Pro V2 uses R410A refrigerant.
The indoor unit contains a flowmeter and water manifold, low consumption circulator, expansion vessel safety valve and 3-way valve, with the controller pre-configured for the management of up to three zones via an easy to use built in controller.
An optional external remote control panel is also available. One of these may be mounted in each zone, if desired.
- Split type heat pump with internal condensing/hydronic unit and compact outdoor unit
- Inverter driven rotary compressor offers excellent efficiency
- Variable speed helicoidal three blade fan with brushless motor
- Water flow temperature up to 55ºC
- Operates with outside temperatures as low as -20ºC
- Can manage up to three heating zones (1 direct and 2 mixed)
- Second mixed zone available as an option
- Built in control of hot water and legionella management
- ErP compliant low energy circulation pump
- Built in expansion vessel and safety valve
- Low maintenance and quiet operation
- R410A refrigerant
- 3kW electrical resistance kit
- Two or three zone distribution manifolds
- Relay interface kit
Magis PRO V2 Datasheet Manual (indoor unit) Ecolabel + Product Fiche Manual (outdoor unit)
Please note that products may differ slightly from the images shown.
Ecodesign / Ecolabel
Magis Pro 12/12T/14/14T V2