Victrix R 24 2 ErP
The VICTRIX 24kW R is the solution when you want to renovate an old fashioned open vented gas fired central heating system. It has all of the advantages of a modern boiler. The latest electronic technology has been used in the boiler controls yet it remains very simple to use. The boiler complies with the new ErP directive, meaning that the boiler is fuel efficient and is supplied with an EcoLabel.
- Compact Dimensions.
- 4 star Energy Efficiency (92/42 EU Directive).
- Gas consumption reduced by up to 30% compared with traditional boilers.
- Wide modulation range of 20 - 100% to exactly match heating needs.
- Weather compensation - The boiler can automatically adapt it's operating temperature to the prevailing weather conditions. This enhances comfort and energy savings.
- Hot Water priority control - The boiler incorporates an output for a diverting valve which may be used to control the domestic hot water heating. A temperature sensor may be mounted on the water heating tank and directly connected to the boiler. Hot water is then produced automatically on demand.
- Long life heat exchanger manufactured from 316L stainless steel.
- Inbuilt frost protection to -5 °C.
Please note that products may differ slightly from the images shown.