Victrix Superior 32 2 ErP
The Victrix Superior 32 2 ErP is a 32kW combi boiler. It can produce plenty of hot water with flow rates of up to 16.1 L/min.
The advanced design makes this boiler highly reliable and easily serviced. New electronic controls reduce running costs by improving the boilers part-load performance, enabling high seasonal efficiency. The minimum modulation level is now 12.5% of maximum boiler capacity.
An Aqua Celeris system is part of the boiler. It is a 2-litre mini reservoir inserted on the primary circuit, which speeds up the delivery of domestic hot water. An electronically controlled flow rate regulator with a double probe assures the maximum quantity of hot water at the desired temperature, optimizing domestic hot water performances.
- Ecofriendly - low NOx emissions (class 5)
- New low pressure drop condensing heat exchanger module
- Modulating heat output from 12.5% to 100%
- Gas Type adjustment via control board parameters;
- Adjustable system by-pass
- Standard frost protection to -3 °C.
- Range of optional kits for connection to system and DHW tank.
The boiler is eligible for an extended (6 year) warranty if it is installed along with an extended warranty kit (see accessories) by an RVR Approved Installer.
DownloadsTechnical Information Installation Manual
Please note that products may differ slightly from the images shown.