Audax Monobloc Heat Pump
The Immergas Audax is a monobloc air to water heat pump. The Immergas Audax comes in a range of sizes suitable for use in a wide number of domestic applications.
The Audax comes complete with a stylish remote control panel which may be mounted indoors for ease of use.
The Immergas Audax range include an in-built circulation pump and come complete with remote control panel. These can be costly additions on many monobloc heat pumps.
- Self-contained "monobloc" unit, only requiring water and electric connections. No need for gas supply, flues or ventilation
- Modulating twin rotary compressor offers excellent efficiency
- Variable speed fan(s) feature an innovative profile which minimises sound levels
- Water flow temperature up to 60ºC
- Operates with outside temperatures as low as -20ºC
- ErP compliant low energy circulation pump
- Built in expansion vessel and safety valve
- Comes with water Y filter, vibration dampening mounts, condensate drain fittings
- Low maintenance and quiet operation
- May be used in a hybrid configuration with conventional boilers
- R410A refrigerant
Please see the accessories below for the Pre-plumbed Audax Distributer kit. This kit is designed for use with Immergas Audax Heat Pumps. It allows the easy installation of an Immergas Audax Heat Pump in a domestic heating and hot water system. The kit includes:
- 200, 300 or 500 Litre Immergas Inoxstor cylinder
- Immergas Audax Distributer with pre-plumbed 2 zone manifold, three way valve, zone valves and pre-wired audax controller.
- 2kW immersion with legionella control
DownloadsSales Leaflet Technical Manual Declaration of Conformity
Please note that products may differ slightly from the images shown.
Do you want a heat pump for your house?
RVR Energy Technology has been heating Irish buildings for over 40 years. Let us put our experience to work on your project.
Send us your details now and we'll create a comprehensive proposal and quote for you.
I need some technical information
Our technical catalogue is a handy download for installers and other technical customers.
It contains technical information for our entire range of domestic heat pumps, radiators and underfloor heating.