Immergas Audax Monobloc Heat Pump
The Immergas Audax is a monobloc air to water heat pump. The Immergas Audax comes in a range of sizes suitable for use in a wide number of domestic applications.
The Audax comes complete with a stylish remote control panel which may be mounted indoors for ease of use.
The Immergas Audax range include an in-built circulation pump and come complete with remote control panel. These can be costly additions on many monobloc heat pumps.
- Self-contained "monobloc" unit, only requiring water and electric connections. No need for gas supply, flues or ventilation
- Modulating twin rotary compressor offers excellent efficiency
- Variable speed fan(s) feature an innovative profile which minimises sound levels
- Water flow temperature up to 60ºC
- Operates with outside temperatures as low as -20ºC
- ErP compliant low energy circulation pump
- Built in expansion vessel and safety valve
- Comes with water Y filter, vibration dampening mounts, condensate drain fittings
- Low maintenance and quiet operation
- May be used in a hybrid configuration with conventional boilers
- R410A refrigerant
Energy efficiency class:
Audax 6-8-12 55oC 35oC
DownloadsSales Leaflet Technical Manual Declaration of Conformity
Please note that products may differ slightly from the images shown.